COVID-19 Policy Update from Beachwalk Vacation Rentals
Our business office will remain closed until April 30, 2020 as we continue to work from our home offices.
To assist our guests during this time, you will find answers below to many questions regarding your stay. We are actively following recommendations of local officials, the CDC, WHO, VRMA and updating our policies accordingly.
From April 27, 2020 to May 31st, 2020 we are relaxing our standard cancellation policy in the following ways:
- Final payment due date is reduced from 60 days to 30 days, prior to your arrival date.
- We will waive the 10% cancellation fee up to 31+ days prior to arrival.
GUESTS WITH UPCOMING BOOKED RESERVATIONS
We understand the uncertainty surrounding this time and have adjusted our policy to allow additional time, without penalty, for you to decide if travel is the right choice for your group as follows.
Due to the Executive Order from the State of Indiana, the City of New Buffalo and the City of Michigan City, all reservations with arrival dates between April 8th and May 4th, 2020 will be cancelled. All monies paid will be automatically refunded.
If you booked your stay prior to March 13, 2020 with an arrival date May 5th to June 15, 2020:
- Your final payment and the corresponding cancellation policy have automatically been reduced from 60 days to 14 days, prior to your arrival date.
- Prior to 14 days of your arrival, you can choose new dates of stay at the same property with a departure date before December 31, 2021* based on seasonal rates and availability- with no penalty.
*If we are unable to reschedule your stay dates in 2021 due to Owner Contract conflicts, we will allow a cancellation and waive the 10% penalty.
If you have booked a stay prior to March 13, 2020, with an arrival date between June 16th and July 15th, 2020:
- Your final payment and the corresponding cancellation policy will automatically be reduced from 60 days to 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- We ask that you wait to contact us until at least May 1st allowing us the opportunity to timely handle reservations that have arrival dates prior to June 15th during this time.
EMAIL AND PHONE CALLS
We appreciate your patience during this time as we are experiencing higher than usual call and email volume. We promise to return your call or email within 48 hours.